Kawsaypaq means “for life!” in Quechua
SUSTAINABILITY POLICY AND INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Kawsaypaq is a tourism company located in the town of Pisac in the Sacred Valley of the Incas of Cusco. We offer authentic cultural experiences, celebrating the spirit of the Andean ancestral culture.
Our activities are oriented towards achieving the highest standards of quality, based on the protection, celebration and promotion of the continuity of our natural and cultural ancestral Andean heritage.
Within KAWSAYPAQ services, the active participation of indigenous communities is promoted, as well as education projects rooted in Andean culture.
We have local collaborators, motivated and committed to achieving quality and excellence of our services.
Our Commitments are:
- Provide a personalized and warm experience with a service of excellence that surpasses the expectations of our clients.
- Continuously improve our activities, efficiently attending to our clients’ suggestions and complaints, to reach the highest standard of quality and corporate social responsibility.
- Keep our staff trained and motivated in order to strengthen their competencies and achieve a positive working environment.
- Protect the environment by identifying, reducing and/or controlling the environmental impacts of our activities.
- Promote the active participation of indigenous communities in the educational and cultural projects.
- Practice and disseminate the values of the millennial Andean culture based on respect and reciprocity.
- Comply with and implement the legal terms applicable to our activities.
- Prevent all types of sexual abuse practices against children and adolescents in tourism and in communities.