Do I need a converter or adaptor for the electricity?

Peru uses 220 volt, 60-cycle electricity. Travelers will require a voltage converter for 110-volt devices. Plugs are typically the 2-pronged flat type found in the US, though some facilities have been noted to use the 2 rounded prongs instead. Pisac Inn has outlets for both flat and rounded. Most electronic devices are now apt for both 220 and 110, such as computers, phones, cameras etc.